Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Dot to Dot 5k 2020

September 20, 2020 was the Dot to Dot 5k. It's the first in person race I have been able to do this year due to many races being cancelled in this pandemic. Wasn't in shape because I haven't really been training without races to train for. Only registered for this one just recently when Jennifer asked me if I would run it with Reagan. 

Run it with Reagan. Well... really I ran it trying to catch Reagan the entire way! I think the start might have been the only time I was ahead of her! I would catch up to her during the race and she would say, "Hi Kathi, Bye Kathi!" and then zoom away! She ended up beating me by about a minute. She did great! She has gotten better at running/walking in intervals instead of sprinting and then having to walk for long periods of time. I hope she enjoys running for many years to come! 

 

 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment